/ 2 3 A B C d E F G H I K L m n O P Q R S T U V W X [
- After installation the kernel panics on the Marquis C500 and C510
Problem:The SuSE 184.108.40.206-20a kernel locks up during boot.Details:The lockup occurs when the powersaved daemon is started. The init script for this daemon loads a number
- Adaptec I2O RAID Linux User Guide
The Adaptec Zero Channel I2O RAID controllers (2000S, 2005S, 2010S, 2015S) support Linux RAID management software. There are two different RAID management tools: Storage Manager –
- After updating the kernel package, the graphical desktop no longer loads.
Problem:The kernel package was updated. When the system was rebooted, the graphical desktop no longer loads.Affected Versions:Fedora 15Details:This occurs when the system is configured to
- After installing the Nvidia binary driver version 1.0-8756, superodoctor no longer works
SymptomAfter installing the Nvidia binary driver version 1.0.8756, superodoctor no longer work Solution Currently there is no fix. In release 1.0-8756, Nvidia added support for
- After installing Fedora Core 3 or 4, the boot process gets stuck during the "initializing Hardware" phase
Problem After installing Fedora Core 3 or 4, the boot process gets stuck during the 'Inializing Hardware' phase. This occurs on system running with the Highpoint
- ATA regs: error 10, sector count 8, LBA low ff, LBA mid ff, LBA high ff, device 4f, status 51
ProblemUnder heavy I/O load, the kernel reports the following error messages:Oct 30 07:23:59 acc kernel: IAL: COMPLETION ERROR, adapter 0, channel 2, flags=104Oct 30 07:23:59
- After using Yast/SAX to configure the display, subsequent launch of X no longer bring up the KDE windows manager.
Problem:After using Yast/SAX to configure the display, subsequent launch of X no longer bring up the KDE windows manager.SolutionThis is a bug in Yast/SAX which
- Add or Remove Packages: Package not found
Problem:You receive the following error when removing one or more packages using the 'Add or Remove Package' tool (system-config-packages):Package not foundThe following package could not
- After starting the Windows XP installation, the screen goes blank.
ProblemAfter starting the Windows XP installation, the screen goes blank.SolutionWhen detecting existing Linux installation, the Windows XP installer will fail. To install Windows XP, it
- Adaptec AACRAID Linux Users Guide
The installation guide (PDF document) for the Adaptec AACRAID controller can be downloaded from the ASL support server.
- ACPI: Unable to load the System Description Tables
Due to a motherboard BIOS bug, Linux is unable to initialize the ACPI subsystem on the Marquis M815 and M816. At boot, the kernel reports
- Adobe Reader 7.0.8 fails to start on FC6 (expr: syntax error)
Problem:Adobe Reader 7.0.8 fails to start on FC6 with a stream of the following error messages:expr: syntax errorDetails:The Adobe startup script has a problem properly